Wedding Terms & Conditions
Leasowe Castle Wedding Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you understand and agree with our Terms and Conditions before you sign your Contract.
We reserve the right to alter the function room booked if necessary to reflect your final numbers.
Numbers should be confirmed to the Hotel at least six weeks before your Wedding. Final small fluctuations to your final numbers must be confirmed 10 days prior to your reception at which time full payment is required. No refunds can be given within 10 days of your wedding.
The Hotel reserves the right to change prices and menus without notice due to circumstances outside our control.
The Client shall be liable for any costs incurred by the Hotel as a direct result of improper or disorderly behaviour by any guests attending their Wedding. The Hotel reserves the right to remove guests from the Hotel in these circumstances.
The Client or their guests cannot hold the Hotel - under the 1956 Hoteliers Act, liable for any items left on the Hotel premises after the event, without prior written agreement or for any items not handed to reception for safe keeping, for which a receipt will be provided. Please note: we are only able to provide safe custody of very small items, to be placed in our hotel safe.
Once timings have been agreed and contracted the Hotel reserves the right to pass on any costs incurred as a direct result of the client or any of its agents failing to comply with these timings. The Hotel cannot be held responsible for failing to provide contracted meals and services as a result of timings not being upheld.
Notwithstanding anything contained in theses terms, the Company and Hotel will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations to the Client in whole or part as a result of any of the following circumstances:Strikes; Other Industrial Actions; Fire at or near the Hotel; Flood at or near the Hotel; Civil unrest, dispute or commotion; Act of God; Legal action against the Company or Hotel, not resulting from its negligence preventing the supply of services. You are required to insure your wedding and send a copy of the policy to the hotel. We recommend including public liability insurance (covering all guests you invite to your wedding or reception in the event of damage to hotel property).
1. A deposit of £400 is required to confirm your booking. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. A prepayment amounting to 30% of the total sum payable is required six months prior to the event.
3. A prepayment amounting to 80% of the total sum payable is required three months prior to the event.
4. Full payment is required along with final numbers 10 days prior to the event. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. If any pre-payments become overdue we reserve the right to cancel your function, whether or not a reminder has been sent.
6. We will require a deposit payment of £250 to be paid prior to your wedding to cover accidental damage to hotel property including damage caused by any of your guests or additional goods/services which have not been requested prior to your event. This will be refunded (less any retention to cover the cost of such damage) after the event. We propose to keep your card details, where provided, for this purpose.
1. The original deposit of £400 is non-refundable and non-transferable in any event.
2. If cancelled within 6 months of the date, 30% of the total sum payable is due.
3. If cancelled within 3 months of the date, 80% of the total sum payable is due.
4. If cancelled within one month of the date, full payment is dueAll charges mentioned above are based on the numbers and charges agreed at time of confirmation.
Cancellation of any part of this reservation should be advised to us verbally in the first instance. This must be followed up by you in writing and you will receive confirmation of this from us in writing within one week. Your booking cannot be released for re-sale until this process is complete. Cancellation will take effect on the day we receive written notification from the signatory on the contract.